Sunday 30 October 2016

He recently retired from Northern Counties Health Care

I support the concept of an all-payer model. The problem is that the current proposal is not the right way to proceed. There are numerous reasons for this. What makes us think another ACO will fare any better? Vermont is already one of the lowest cost states in the nation for Medicare spending.
_

Carmina:
My brother is emotionally abusive to my elderly mother by ignoring her. Should I just ignore and avoid my brother from now on?
(30 October 2016)

Carmina:
He also gets mad when he doesn't get what he wants.
(30 October 2016)

Carmina:
He has been this way his whole life even as a kid.
(30 October 2016)

Carmina:
He takes advantage of her and gets what he wants but otherwise is not there for her and ignores her.
(30 October 2016)

Ayana:
He only talks to me on Facebook messenger but everyone else has his textnow app.
(30 October 2016)

Ayana:
I found out from his sister and when I asked why He did it, he said he didn't want any drama.
(30 October 2016)

Ayana:
We ended up talking everyday all day to not talking at all for days...like we live in Mississippi and he went to Idaho to visit for a month and he didn't tell me.
(30 October 2016)

Ayana:
Well me and my boyfriend started out good, but then it started to go down hill fast.
(30 October 2016)

Naida:
My mother avoids a set of cousins because their father was not nice (her uncle). Is this prejudice as the children did nothing wrong?
(30 October 2016)

Naida:
Is this normal or is it prejudice?
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment