Friday 28 October 2016

Everyone wants to learn the secrets of the masters eventually becoming one

Chess players are constantly looking for a recipe to improve at chess. It applies to many areas and chess is no exception. The same principle applies over the board. Chess masters know what lines to analyze and what to calculate, while regular players have no idea.
_

Joselyn:
How do I move on and get over it?
(27 October 2016)

Arie:
Why am I so scared to commit to a relationship?
(27 October 2016)

Arie:
Maybe someone is going through same thing and can share their thoughts.
(27 October 2016)

Arie:
I don't know man, I just thought I come here and write my thoughts since nobody knows me and I can share this.
(27 October 2016)

Arie:
They probably thought I have so much experience in relationships because I'm apparently good looking but I have no clue how to be wth someone, to share my life on day to day bases.
(27 October 2016)

Arie:
But I just can't commit... Is it lack of my experience that make me overthink stuff, like what would this person think of me?
(27 October 2016)

Arie:
I want to have a girlfriend, I wanna lay in bed with someone holding me tight at night.
(27 October 2016)

Arie:
Since I was young I was showered with nothing but love from family and friends, I have so much love to give back.
(27 October 2016)

Arie:
I don't have the experience never been in a relationship, I feel scared, anxious.
(27 October 2016)

Arie:
I've had several girls show interest in me to be a long time partners but I just can't do it.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment