Saturday 29 October 2016

Premier will have a round robin group stage into page playoffs

Just like last season, OZF 17 will feature 3 divisions: Premier, Intermediate and Open. The lower two divisions will consist of a Swiss group stage leading into a single elimination finals bracket. Bronze matches will be for Intermediate and Open only. Once created, Captains can invite a user to the Team.
_

Irene:
Why am I having dreams about her?
(28 October 2016)

Irene:
I met her over a year ago, she was too young for me and we never really spoke other than a wave in the cafeteria.
(28 October 2016)

Soledad:
Im 13 years old by the way, I dont know if that changes it.
(28 October 2016)

Soledad:
Was this stuff supposed to come out and is it and is it bad that it shot on her face?
(28 October 2016)

Soledad:
After a minute or two this white stuff shot out and some got on her face because her head was close to my penis.
(28 October 2016)

Soledad:
She started to rub it and lick it sometimes.
(28 October 2016)

Soledad:
Yeserday I had a girl over and my penis got hard.
(28 October 2016)

Lisandra:
I want to dress up for Halloween but my character is white and im not?
(28 October 2016)

Lisandra:
I really love the ring and want to be her for Halloween but I'm black... I want to possibly make my face & arms pale with some costume makeup but I feel that would look weird?
(28 October 2016)

Ashly:
We're putting a lot into africa but getting nothing back whats wrong?
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment