Saturday 29 October 2016

It combines Warli paintings with Rajasthani mirror works

The 12-feet idol carved out of sandstone, has been wrapped with a 24 carat gold layer. Whats more, one of the leading national jewellery brands has designed an exquisite diamond studded crown for the goddess. Look for the grand chandelier in the pandal, located near Gariahat.
_

Karisa:
Do you think I should let him know?
(29 October 2016)

Karisa:
I haven't spoken to him since (3 weeks) but I will be in his city next week.
(29 October 2016)

Karisa:
After dating for 3 months he said that long distance relationships were not for him but he would love to catch up when I am next in town.
(29 October 2016)

Romelia:
Should I tell my mom that I like him? please read?
(29 October 2016)

Romelia:
What do you think should I tell her and if so how do I?
(29 October 2016)

Romelia:
I don't know what to do and I can't stop stressing over it cause... He is always on my mind I always heard that kind of stuff in movies, shows and junk but I really don't know when I start and when I stop it's weird I also never felt like this before.
(29 October 2016)

Romelia:
I have no Idea what to do and my mom might, she told me to keep this hole thing friend zoned (because we were told that the guy I like likes me back) but with out knowing how I felt on the matter.
(29 October 2016)

Romelia:
Any way I think my mom well make things harder also make things easier on me.
(29 October 2016)

Romelia:
Before you say anything I'm not going to start a long distance relationship with any one at the moment.
(29 October 2016)

Romelia:
I think I fell in love with this guy, he is to years younger then me and lives far away.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment