Monday 31 October 2016

That could lead to another person or dog being bitten

As a dog lover, you understand the joy such a pet can bring to your life. You will never be alone again, and you will always have a companion who thinks the world of you. In return, it is your job to care for them, and this article will teach you all you need to know.
_

Melodie:
There is this girl i have a MAJOR crush on in my English class but..?
(31 October 2016)

Xiao:
Should I buy Christmas Presents for my adult half-siblings?
(31 October 2016)

Xiao:
What are your suggestions and opinions?
(31 October 2016)

Xiao:
I'd have to ship it because they all live far away and I haven't spoken to my brother for a little over a year, so it feels weird to buy something.
(31 October 2016)

Xiao:
However, I don't make much money and I'm not sure what I'd get all of them.
(31 October 2016)

Xiao:
Now that I'm more of an independent adult I wonder if I should begin buying presents for my siblings and their families.
(31 October 2016)

Xiao:
Up until a year ago, I was still a student and didn't worry about getting presents for them because my mom did and signed my name and sometimes I helped pick things out for all of the family members.
(31 October 2016)

Xiao:
I'm 26 years old and my half brother is in his late 40s and my half sister is around 45. Both are married and have children.
(31 October 2016)

Susan:
What did you do to get a girlfriend? And what did you two do after you got together? I mean casual stuff nothing private?
(31 October 2016)

Luci:
16 year old girl dating 19 year old?? Help?
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment