Saturday 29 October 2016

Target straight-up is getting my pimp-age for free

Target has some of the most bad-ass, not cheesy Halloween decor right now. Home Goods/Marshalls always has really nice stuff and World Market too. I love that all the retailers have really upped their Halloween items to elegant, reusable items. Is Target way ghouler than years past?
_

Tawanda:
Like I said it's so embarrassing.
(28 October 2016)

Tawanda:
My toes are always cold so I put a sock on them but then my foot sweats and I get some of that terrible cast smell.
(28 October 2016)

Tawanda:
I try to keep my cast clean but it always gets all dirty on the bottom.
(28 October 2016)

Tawanda:
I broke my leg training for a gymnastics competition and now I have to wear this giant cast from toes to mid thigh.
(28 October 2016)

Eulalia:
He wants to apologize in person soon but I don't know what to say.
(28 October 2016)

Eulalia:
I told him it doesn't mean anything to me if it's just a text.
(28 October 2016)

Eulalia:
He sent me a text saying he was sorry.
(28 October 2016)

Eulalia:
They always make fun of people and try to be plain rude.
(28 October 2016)

Eulalia:
He has recently started hanging out with this guy and he influenced my friend to be like him.
(28 October 2016)

Eulalia:
My friend has been extremely rude lately.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment