Monday 31 October 2016

In his homecountry Norway he is also doing very well with many podium finishes

Daniel is famous for his superb results at the recent EOS races, managing to make A-finals at his very young age. Time for the next challenge and aim for good results in top-class offroad racing, 1/8 GP buggy. He is working closely together with Billy Easton, Joern Neumann, Shin Adachi and Gerd Strenge.
_

Librada:
When I told him I was leaving he begged me to stay, said he would change and asked for 1 more chance.
(31 October 2016)

Librada:
I even put a damage deposit down.
(31 October 2016)

Librada:
Now about 4 months ago I went out and found a new place to live.
(31 October 2016)

Librada:
I have been fed up with the drinking since we started living together and I've told him he needs to get better or I'll leave.
(31 October 2016)

Librada:
I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2.5 years and I've lived with him for almost 2. He has a drinking problem so I decided I wanted to break up and move out.
(31 October 2016)

Justa:
Ex boyfriend turned into a horse? What would you do?
(31 October 2016)

Justa:
Ok so if your boyfriend was turned into a horse and you didn't know how to turn him back, what would you do?
(31 October 2016)

Taneka:
I am In competition with my sister for who can have the best wedding. Any suggestions?
(31 October 2016)

Taneka:
Do you have any ideas on how I can make this happen?
(31 October 2016)

Taneka:
I don't know what kind of food and drinks they will be providing but i want to make sure everything about our wedding is better than hers.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment