Monday 31 October 2016

It was part of a Eucharistic Procession for Life lead by Fr

Stephen Imbarrato from Priests for Life. Also present, was the Pilgrim Virgin Statue of Our Lady of Fatima, which recently made stops in the Diocese of Madison. From September 26 to September 29, the Pilgrim Virgin Statue of Our Lady of Fatima made stops in the diocese as part of its U.S.
_

Shaquita:
That's sweet and all but even when we went out he never told me happy birthday haha Why would he have a sudden change of heart?
(31 October 2016)

Shaquita:
He messed me on facebook today and told me hey I just wanted to tell you happy birthday he does know what day it is back home but where he is it's my birthday and hope you have a great day.
(31 October 2016)

Shaquita:
My ex who I've been broken up with for almost two years is in the Middle East right now (Marine) he has had a girlfriend for about a year an a half?
(31 October 2016)

Kendra:
Would you DATE AND be in a relationship with someone WHO MAKES UNDER $35,000 a year?
(31 October 2016)

Kendra:
THE ECONOMY IS TOUGH AND JOBS ABOVE 35,000 a year is scarce.
(31 October 2016)

Kendra:
DATING LOW INCOME OR POOR PEOPLE IS NOT for everybody. we like outings, dinners, expensive clothing, and material items. but we also need to ensure the person we are with can indeed pay all the bills and expenses and manage debt levels.
(31 October 2016)

Kendra:
SINGLES AND DATING. ok someone who makes under 35000 a year. would you date.
(31 October 2016)

Cherie:
Ok, so i am scared of my oldest brother because he hit me. What do i do when he visits the house (he doesn't live here) but visits?
(31 October 2016)

Cherie:
Should I hide, because i get hungry and thirsty and can't hide forever.
(31 October 2016)

Cherie:
What do i do when he visits the house (he doesn't live here) but visits?
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment