Friday 28 October 2016

I understand their wisdom in wanting to protect the church from the battle they faced

My former pastor is no longer pastoring. My current pastor, Steve Gray, started at a small country church with a handful of people. I lived with my first pastor and his wife and watched as they dealt with a church split and the shut-down of a ministry. The betrayal, the hurt and the pain they faced made me not want to go into the ministry.
_

Shaquita:
I'm depressed and feeling stuck and hopeless.
(27 October 2016)

Kiersten:
Best ways to hide breasts?
(27 October 2016)

Kiersten:
I'm a e-cup and my binder makes me appear rather flat but at my age most biological girls barely have any breasts at all.
(27 October 2016)

Kiersten:
I'm an ftm and my binder's a few sizes too big.
(27 October 2016)

Barb:
My Ex just text me?
(27 October 2016)

Barb:
I didn t reply so today he text me again saying he had hoped I would hang out with him.
(27 October 2016)

Barb:
He text me last week to see if I wanted to hang out.
(27 October 2016)

Barb:
He was emotionally abusive and obsessed with this other girl while we where dating.
(27 October 2016)

Barb:
It s been way over a year since I last talked to him.
(27 October 2016)

Deanna:
Is it normal that I m questioning everything?
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment