Monday 31 October 2016

The giant wall with books at the end of the room almost only serves decorative purposes

The example of a library makes it visible and shows, how digital innovations affect analog developments. The innovations of libraries, its rooms, functions and offers are therfore only logical and consistent. These changes are steady and never-ending, by the way.
_

Reva:
I just find all of it strange and eerie.
(31 October 2016)

Reva:
I let him come and visit his daughter every other weekend.
(31 October 2016)

Reva:
His wife can not bare children and I suggested adoption and other ways - they insisted on volunteering me.
(31 October 2016)

Reva:
I find it too be completey disrespectful and twisted.
(31 October 2016)

Reva:
My daughters dad wife wants me too sleep with her husband which is my ex btw too get me pregnant to give them a child.
(31 October 2016)

Mora:
I have to argue with my preteen all morning, why?
(31 October 2016)

Mora:
I said they are dirty, they are the same socks you ran in yesterday.
(31 October 2016)

Mora:
I asked nicely to please change her socks.
(31 October 2016)

Mora:
She came back out with the same socks on as yesterday.
(31 October 2016)

Mora:
I asked her nicely to please do that in the bathroom since hair gets all over the table and in the food (she has long hair). Her respose was: How does hair get in the food?
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment