Monday 31 October 2016

You only really need 2 to 3 things and scissors

It was also under $2 and was the perfect tie for this project. Choose a color that will match your placemats so they look seamless. Begin by arranging your placemats in the middle of your table the way you like them to appear. I had my gold perforated ones on the bottom and my brown braided ones on top.
_

Roseline:
Need advice ! My ex boyfriend wasn't the best guy to me he would hit me , (sometimes) yell at me and etc?
(31 October 2016)

Sharolyn:
We are both 26 and both have 1 child from past relationships they are both 8.
(31 October 2016)

Sharolyn:
My Husband and I have been trying to have a baby for 6 months now and we are starting to get worried.
(31 October 2016)

Annamae:
I don't know why he won't talk to me in person though, maybe he's not interested enough?
(31 October 2016)

Annamae:
I've stayed up until 3am talking to him before.
(31 October 2016)

Annamae:
Usually after we play we'll stay on afterwards and talk for a while.
(31 October 2016)

Annamae:
We also play a lot of video games together.
(31 October 2016)

Annamae:
He likes all of my photos on Instagram and comments on half of them.
(31 October 2016)

Annamae:
It's usually just random questions, I don't know if he's trying to be friends with me or what.
(31 October 2016)

Annamae:
When we are in the same room I catch him looking at me a lot while he is talking to his friends, but when I look at him he quickly averts his gaze.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment