Saturday 29 October 2016

Here I will show you the charm of Pakistani Stylish dresses with embroidery and unique patterns

Our traditional trends are always with us in the form of designer clothes. Now the culture of Pakistani outfits has also followed by other countries. You will see in next few years that the people of the whole world will love the Asian traditional clothes.
_

Zenaida:
Now me, im trashy and very ugly.
(28 October 2016)

Zenaida:
She's kinda cute and she has alot in common with me.
(28 October 2016)

Rubi:
I've lied to my friend so many times and now he wont trust me? someone write an appoglogy letter?
(28 October 2016)

Francie:
My Dad caused my brother's suicide in 2010. How do I forgive him?
(28 October 2016)

Francie:
He would not have killed himself otherwise.
(28 October 2016)

Francie:
My brother had other issues in life with anxiety but the divorce (my Dad was the one to leave) was what set him off at the end.
(28 October 2016)

Francie:
My Dad has since gotten divorced again but I can't forgive him for causing my brother's suicide.
(28 October 2016)

Francie:
My brother took it bad and committed suicide.
(28 October 2016)

Francie:
He left my mother for my step-mother and came around less and less over a two year period we saw him four times only.
(28 October 2016)

Francie:
I want to forgive my Dad but I can't.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment