Friday 28 October 2016

Some may also struggle to simply know what foods are the right foods to put into the body

A good diet will always lead to a healthy lifestyle, but a gym membership will not. If our body is a car, the quality of petrol we put in it determines how well the car runs. In order to do this, we need the energy to exert ourselves and push and this comes from our diet.
_

Vonnie:
Now I feel so bad because now my brother is grounded and going to miss out on stuff this weekend because of me.
(27 October 2016)

Vonnie:
He did it so I wouldn't get grounded and miss my trip.
(27 October 2016)

Vonnie:
He made up a story about how the window got broken and left me completely out of it.
(27 October 2016)

Vonnie:
I started to tell her the truth but my brother interrupted me and took the blame for the whole thing.
(27 October 2016)

Vonnie:
When my mom got home she was mad and demanded to know what happened.
(27 October 2016)

Vonnie:
We both knew I'd be in big trouble and be grounded.
(27 October 2016)

Vonnie:
I mentioned that I'm not gonna be allowed to go now because of the window.
(27 October 2016)

Vonnie:
Me and my brother were talking before mom got home and we were talking about how I'm going on a weekend trip with my best friend and her family this weekend.
(27 October 2016)

Vonnie:
My parents weren't home at the time so instead of calling my mom we waited of her to come home and tell her what happened.
(27 October 2016)

Vonnie:
I threw a book at him and he ducked it and the book ended hitting one of the living room windows and breaking it.
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment