Friday 28 October 2016

To me it looks like a mural of a newly emerged diamond

What if the Earth was truly hers. Diamonds are quite large and are supposed to have a lot of power. A planet that had enough life to bring a diamond to life might truly be rare. A planet that was lush with life to the extreme and have vast resources would be needed.
_

Cornelia:
But she does give me some for pain when I ask her.
(27 October 2016)

Cornelia:
My mother in law gets them prescribed and she gets 5 refills each time but she barely uses them she said they don t help her so she just uses them but 2 at a time like that so they are stronger.
(27 October 2016)

Cornelia:
I am fearing now that I am getting addicted however but I cannot tell.
(27 October 2016)

Cornelia:
I was prescribed Tylenol 3 for pain about a month ago they gave me 30 of them and they were the only pills that help me with my pain that I ve ever taken.
(27 October 2016)

Cornelia:
I need advice on this medication.
(27 October 2016)

Cornelia:
I m married I live with my husband with his parents we are in the process of moving out.
(27 October 2016)

Cornelia:
Hello I am 21 years old with a 1 year old son.
(27 October 2016)

Anjanette:
How do I find one of those best friends in college that everyone talks about?
(27 October 2016)

Anjanette:
The fact that I go to a college where I knew literally no one probably contributes to this problem.
(27 October 2016)

Anjanette:
I know I just need to find that one person that is down for everything but how do I do that?
(27 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment