Friday 28 October 2016

You could also hire a chocolate bar to reward yourself after work

For instance, you might hire a new suit to make you look good for a job interview. Or, you hire Facebook to stay in touch with friends on a daily basis. Take intercom , a leading customer engagement platform. You can also think about applying JTBDs to sales, marketing, customer support and more.
_

Catrice:
I find it confusing when opening the door.
(26 October 2016)

Nila:
Pregnancy Hcg levels at 175?
(26 October 2016)

Nila:
Could it be because im not as far along as they assume which is 6 weeks . I have another appointment on the 31st they said if my Hcg levels haven t gone up it ccould be a false ppositive or a ectopic pregnancy.
(26 October 2016)

Nila:
However the Dr drew my blood and did a ultrasound said there s no sign of pregnancy or even a sac.
(26 October 2016)

Nila:
I conceived with a iud birth control in place but I had it removed when I went to the Dr.
(26 October 2016)

Nila:
I found out im pregnant I told the nurse my last menstrual cycle was September 17th.
(26 October 2016)

Marguerite:
Why won t my boyfriend hold my hand?
(26 October 2016)

Marguerite:
I don t particularly know what my question is but any advice would help.
(26 October 2016)

Marguerite:
The closest thing we ve down is stated into each others eyes and made weird faces and stuff (I know weird but oh we ll). I m kinda afraid to say I love you to him because I feel like he doesn t really like me and I might afend him or make things awkward.
(26 October 2016)

Marguerite:
He hasn t held my hand, hugged me, said I love you, or anything like that.
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment