Sunday 30 October 2016

You can freeze this after putting the casserole together and bake before serving

This classic flavor combination, although simple, packs a huge punch. I roast the butternut squash first which intensifies its sweet, smooth flavor. Cashew cream makes the pasta creamy and smooth. The breadcrumb topping browns in the oven, turning crispy and savory.
_

Gala:
Of course, she assumed this meant that we were having sex.
(30 October 2016)

Gala:
My mom walked in on us, and she saw Cami without her shirt on and me with an unbuttoned short.
(30 October 2016)

Gala:
I took off my shirt and put on a flannel shirt.
(30 October 2016)

Gala:
We went to my room, and I gave her one of my t shoes to put on.
(30 October 2016)

Gala:
I told Cami that we should change our shirts because they're really wet and we might get sick.
(30 October 2016)

Gala:
So, today, me and Cami were messing around with the garden hose, and we both got really wet because we were having a water fight.
(30 October 2016)

Gala:
My mom seems to think that the only reason I'm in a relationship is for sex and is always snooping around.
(30 October 2016)

Gala:
My parents always hate the idea of me having a gf, but they seemed okay with it as long as I didn't like have sex with her or something.
(30 October 2016)

Gala:
I'm a 16 year old guy, and I have a gf, Cami.
(30 October 2016)

Dorla:
Help my mom put a chastity belt on me? Edit?
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment