Sunday 30 October 2016

Its better to share your load and reduce the pain

You can lean on me if you need anything at all. It is always nice to have that someone you can lean on, no matter what you are going through. I want to be that person for you. And believe me, there is nothing that cannot be healed. Let me help you share your load.
_

Vena:
I don't want to make her feel bad if she is just busy with the kid but how do I know if it is more?
(29 October 2016)

Vena:
It used to be weekly I'd see her like a friend.
(29 October 2016)

Vena:
It has been two years now and we see her three or four times a year and she is polite but brief.
(29 October 2016)

Vena:
There was no feud and no one is mad at her for getting pregnant or anything like that.
(29 October 2016)

Vena:
Just she had a baby and when pregnant the babies father was arrested and went to jail (he was a junky) and so now she is distant from everyone but her mother.
(29 October 2016)

Vena:
We used to be close as we are one year apart.
(29 October 2016)

Dorathy:
Most Parents Would Be Heart broken By their kids sending them a gift saying your a suckie parent and giving you something you dislike?
(29 October 2016)

Dorathy:
I Am Going to try this I Have Mix Feelings about This Im Kind of Nervous but kind of not i have both feelings about it I really Do My Real Father Would be Heart Broken And Hurt By This.
(29 October 2016)

Phylicia:
I'm thinking of using the alias Vin Tigre. Do you think that sounds good?
(29 October 2016)

Phylicia:
My real name is Vince and my last name is Tegari, which is almost like tigre (tiger in Spanish). Do you think Vin Tigre is a good pen name?
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment