Monday 31 October 2016

Approximately 1.85 million square feet of space are certified every day

Interior designers and architects are currently leading the industry toward healthier building strategies. Since LEED launched in 2000, it has grown to certify more than 5 billion square feet of space in more than 160 countries. Green Lodging News is a Hasek Communications L.L.C. publication.
_

Yasuko:
I don't want to cry in front of my daughter but I feel like curling up in a ball.
(31 October 2016)

Yasuko:
I don't know anyone up here and have anyone to help watch my three year old daughter.
(31 October 2016)

Yasuko:
My boyfriend just decided he wants to leave the family.
(31 October 2016)

Yasuko:
My family just moved out to the middle of no where.
(31 October 2016)

Rosena:
Is human mating a dance of some sort, is romance a dance how can one be more romantic spiritually?
(31 October 2016)

Rosena:
I feel if the world lacks romance it might as well be dead.
(31 October 2016)

Alida:
What happened, what should I do?
(31 October 2016)

Alida:
Nope, she's looking at my snap, she's updating her social media, and everything seems fine, yet she's not responding or anything to me.
(31 October 2016)

Alida:
I try texting later... no response... I send a snapchat... never opened.
(31 October 2016)

Alida:
So I text her when and how's that sound and bam... no response.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment