Saturday 29 October 2016

There were accusations and counter accusations of infidelity

The marriage produced a daughter. Bukky and Femi got married at the Akodo Registry in Lagos without still dissolving her early marriages. Her nuptials with Femi Davies followed the same pattern. Keystyle Learning Can Help You Fulfil Your Dream. Work, Study Or Live Abroad: Australia, UK, Canada, USA Or Ghana.
_

Tanja:
Due to arguements about a lot of small things we broke up.
(28 October 2016)

Tanja:
We were perfectly together for almost a year and we're supposed to get engaged soon.
(28 October 2016)

Avis:
Had a bf who has a gf now. he broke up wthme saying he dsnt like me anymore. but he keeps looking at me and look away whn I notice.y is tht?
(28 October 2016)

Mercedes:
Guy wants to catch up for a drink, how do I reply?
(28 October 2016)

Mercedes:
I told him I liked him after we left college which was a year ago, but he didn't really reply so Im surprised he would even want to see me knowing how I feel about him.
(28 October 2016)

Annie:
Is this animal like behavior? Why do they behave this way?
(28 October 2016)

Germaine:
What cheers you up?
(28 October 2016)

Lucrecia:
What do you think of the names Hunter and Leo?
(28 October 2016)

Lucrecia:
Which one sounds the most masculine?
(28 October 2016)

Mikaela:
I want to suck a huge cock, but can't get any because I think I am too ugly and no one would ever want me. What can I do to help this?
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment