Monday 31 October 2016

This is unlike any release I have ever seen in electronic music

The album itself features both his own work, as well as collaborations with artists like Driftmoon, Chris Severe, and more. As you read the novella, you listen to the tracks and they should sync up perfectly. The tracks, their titles and lyrics, and of course the beats all illustrate the book in a revolutionary, sonic sense.
_

Ellena:
He tells me constantly how attracted he is how sexy I am and I turn him on so much.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
To be honest I can't even tell if he's enjoying it.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
I have tried ignoring the situation and doing oral on him but that gets frustrating because it doesn't get hard.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
It gets hard but once he enters me it gets soft.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
He gets excited but it doesn't last long.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
It has been every time that we have sex that he can't stay hard.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
When we get together we do drink a bit of alcohol so I can understand if that plays a part however morning time and still same problem.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
I have tried reading up on this to get a better understanding since I have never come across this before.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
It worried me at first that it was me and I wasn't attractive to him or wasn't giving him pleasure.
(30 October 2016)

Ellena:
Although when it comes to being intimate he doesn't seem to stay erect for long.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment