Sunday 30 October 2016

Marrying an Asian is a 15-point decrease in the odds of divorce

Related to this, her having sex before age 18 is another major risk factor. Religion is important, but the most important part is less what religion, but rather how devout she is. An actively religious couple is generally a 20-point decrease in the chance of divorce than a non-active couple.
_

Pamella:
What would u think of a guy like this?
(30 October 2016)

Pamella:
Im offended I had to a put up with him all week just for his crazy self to cancel.
(30 October 2016)

Pamella:
Is this moron just a liar and a loser?
(30 October 2016)

Pamella:
I'm thinking what the F is going on here.
(30 October 2016)

Pamella:
Finally I asked him today if so what time do you want to meet up and he said oh I have some things to do maybe we can meet up next weekend.
(30 October 2016)

Pamella:
Again we had plans for him to hang out today and he's the one that kept talking about it and offering.
(30 October 2016)

Pamella:
Again yesterday he asked some stupid questions which irritated me and the way he asked.
(30 October 2016)

Pamella:
I asked him to stop asking me what I was doing all the time and he still kept doing it He was really annoying and I wanted to put him on permanent block but didn't.
(30 October 2016)

Pamella:
All week he annoyingly texted me asking me what I was doing all the time.
(30 October 2016)

Pamella:
Because I need people who love kittens to come I said ok.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment