Monday 31 October 2016

But keep in mind it is only healthy if your hair is dry or just a bit wet

Especially if there is somebody by your side for the first time, the last thing you want him to see is the total mess, right? Make a bun on top of your head starting with a loose ponytail. Actually these products are much healthier and softer comparing to those made for adults.
_

Lynell:
Girls, do you expect a guy to text you between a 1st and 2nd date that's 5 days away?
(30 October 2016)

Lynell:
Basically a way to confirm we're still on for tomorrow.
(30 October 2016)

Lynell:
I waited until the day before to say that I was looking forward to seeing her.
(30 October 2016)

Astrid:
How can I comfort my husband?
(30 October 2016)

Astrid:
He's been crying he said he wants his mommy.
(30 October 2016)

Astrid:
He has a 103 temperature he's been throwing up for the past half hour.
(30 October 2016)

Katia:
Hey guys! Im a 14 year old almoat 15 and in 9th grade! I never got a girlfriend or even kissed a girl yet! Im attractive and nice!?
(30 October 2016)

Katia:
I was wondering how to get a girl to date me and im really ahy and what should i talk to girls about?
(30 October 2016)

Sachiko:
I m in my room crying right now and I m attempting to starve myself.
(30 October 2016)

Sachiko:
I m 12 years old and it s 10 pm my dad was in the kitchen eating with my older sisters I grabbed something to cook and he starts yelling at me because why am I trying to eat right now.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment