Saturday 29 October 2016

Goldberg is gonna take on Brock Lesnar is his first match in 12 years

He is also gonna appear on WWE RAW next week to accept the challenge of Paul Heyman. As per reports, Goldberg is scheduled only for one match but his deal with WWE can be extended as per crowd's response. Survivor Series 2016 will be taking place at Tornato where Goldberg got too much heat in past.
_

Altha:
Anyway... I guess I just have to deal with it I guess.
(28 October 2016)

Altha:
And I don t know what they are annoyed about me.
(28 October 2016)

Altha:
I get messages saying they cancelled the meeting and another appointment will be made in the nearest future... Every time I get such messages, I just feel like they dont like me and want me gone asap.
(28 October 2016)

Altha:
But what I know is that they begin cancelling the meetings later on.
(28 October 2016)

Altha:
Maybe just tired of meeting with me I don t know.
(28 October 2016)

Altha:
The first meetings with them went well imo but I think they became annoyed by me in the longer period.
(28 October 2016)

Altha:
This has happened many times to me.
(28 October 2016)

Cecille:
Does someone love you if they don't forgive you or see you or talk to you or trust you or...?
(28 October 2016)

Cecille:
This is a sister relationship, by the way.
(28 October 2016)

Cecille:
Can someone love you if they don't contact you on your birthday or ever, say they wanna meet to work on the relationship but then make excuses to not meet, they never wanna see you or talk to you or reach out.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment