Saturday 29 October 2016

There is a drastic need for faster implementation of border infrastructure projects

India needs very stringent border management with Pak By Sangeeta Saxena & Brig. The Zero Point separates the Indian states of Gujarat and Rajasthan to Sindh province of Pakistan, in the south. Since Partition in 1947 the border has been one of the most complex borders in the world.
_

Lue:
All pretty girls I've dated turned out to be stuck up, boring and not so sweet.
(28 October 2016)

Lue:
No generalisation, I'm sure there must be some sweet, smart girl out there who's pretty, but not many.
(28 October 2016)

Laura:
Am I ugly as a monster?
(28 October 2016)

Laura:
What exactly makes me ugly as a monster and how can I look attractive?
(28 October 2016)

Myesha:
Is it common for a man to be 7 feet tall?
(28 October 2016)

Myesha:
NOT saying that it's average (6'4 is) what I AM saying is it kind of common?
(28 October 2016)

Hazel:
I have been with my man for over 4 years and we have a great relationship!! But lately I feel something is going on !?
(28 October 2016)

Tonda:
Do I intimidate him in some way?
(28 October 2016)

Tonda:
So do I intimidate him in some way?
(28 October 2016)

Tonda:
It just happens when he speaks to me on my own.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment