Sunday 30 October 2016

How do you know if your preaching is too political?

But, the politicizing of their sport could be one of those reasons. Perhaps they think their product is football. The NFL is leisure entertainment. By the way, church is also a place pure politics needs to be checked. However, some preachers have seriously jumped the shark on this.
_

Camilla:
How many girls do you know named Zoey?
(29 October 2016)

Doloris:
Bouncing Baby in Arms Harmful?
(29 October 2016)

Doloris:
Any advice, help, knowledge would be appreciated.
(29 October 2016)

Doloris:
Could symptoms of Shaken Baby Syndrome be so mild that you wouldn't know?
(29 October 2016)

Doloris:
Have you bounced your baby in your arms?
(29 October 2016)

Doloris:
I have always had some anxiety about health stuff, so I assume I am freaking out about nothing.
(29 October 2016)

Doloris:
We do go to the doctor in 4 days, and I will ask his opinion as well, but now, I am concerned that he may report us.
(29 October 2016)

Doloris:
My spouse thinks he is fine and my mother thinks I have done no harm.
(29 October 2016)

Doloris:
As far as I know, he is not displaying any of the symptoms (vomiting, extreme irritability, poor eating, hard to wake up, seizures, etc.). Since I stopped bouncing 2-3 days ago and since he is still showing no symptoms, I assume he is ok.
(29 October 2016)

Doloris:
After reading about it, I stopped bouncing him a couple of nights ago.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment