Sunday 30 October 2016

Which was really just a wall with some cabinets and a kitchen sink

At least I have plenty of time to plan? It still changes on a nearly daily basis. This is my kitchen after living in my house for about 2 days. That always struck me as funny since the entirety of that wallpapered part is, in fact, a plastered-over brick chimney.
_

Felecia:
Anyway, now her relationship is long distance and she lives her life on the phone with him.
(30 October 2016)

Felecia:
I was never in relationships during my teen years so I am comfortable being on my own.
(30 October 2016)

Felecia:
She has sort of this 'helpless' vibe.
(30 October 2016)

Felecia:
She's shy and doesnt have a lot of friends other than me.
(30 October 2016)

Felecia:
However, she has always been the type to be in 1 or 2 year relationships, and as soon as one ends, the next one starts.
(30 October 2016)

Edie:
I want to be kicked in the balls so bad. How can I get it to happen?
(30 October 2016)

Edie:
I know a lot of people are going to say I'm a troll but this is really how I feel.
(30 October 2016)

Edie:
I really want any girl to do it even my sister would be fine with me.
(30 October 2016)

Tama:
Walked in on daughter and her former best friend... advice needed..,?
(30 October 2016)

Tama:
We went inside but nobody was there so we decided to drop them off on her desk on the second floor.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment