Sunday 30 October 2016

The program is open to all guests and free to join

Hilton Podgorica Crna Gora offers 180 spacious and modern guest rooms, including 23 suites. Hilton Podgorica Crna Gora is located at Bulevar Svetog Petra Cetinjskog 2, Podgorica, 81000, Montenegro. More information on recent and upcoming Hilton Hotels & Resorts openings is available at http://ift.tt/11iyXSs.
_

Marianna:
So yesterday she called me crying telling me she is scared that she is falling in love with me.
(29 October 2016)

Marianna:
So for the first time last week we had sex and for a couple of days after she was ignoring me.
(29 October 2016)

Marianna:
I have been dating my now gf for about 4 months but she has only been my gf for little more than a month.
(29 October 2016)

Dagmar:
How to break it off with a guy who's stringing me along?
(29 October 2016)

Dagmar:
Should I take no excuses and ask him not to text me anymore or just flat out not answer?
(29 October 2016)

Dagmar:
He really IS busy but ultimately I feel he's just not ready to give me what I need in a relationship and he's just stringing me along.
(29 October 2016)

Dagmar:
And then I'll text to cut it off and he gets flustered wanting to make a plan only when I'm ready to walk.
(29 October 2016)

Dagmar:
Always initiates the texts but never the plans and whenever I bring it up he just gives excuses like he does want to see me but he just doesn't have time.
(29 October 2016)

Dagmar:
I haven't seen this guy in 2 months but he continues to text me.
(29 October 2016)

Myesha:
Can someone help me better understand what hes saying?
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment