Sunday 30 October 2016

Click over to see all the new styles for school and the holiday season

Real food, family, PA travel and entertainment. Each style is leather lined with slip-resistant leather soles. This is so important for my kids. Because I have a 12 month old daughter who is just about to walk, I want something that has a soft sole and feels like barefeet.
_

Shantelle:
I was surprised people paid me any attention( constantly surprised that people know my name) and that she was also in my advanced science class.
(30 October 2016)

Shantelle:
That's probably partly my fault because one of my closet acquaintances recently told the new girl and I that I basically never talked to anyone unless spoken to first when she had me in a class in 10th.
(30 October 2016)

Shantelle:
But bedsides like 5 min group work, we don't have any connection.
(30 October 2016)

Shantelle:
I know most people in my class (even if i can't remember their name) because I had advanced classes with some of them and regular classes also.
(30 October 2016)

Shantelle:
And all the two people who ask me the most ( one's a coworker) will probably talk to me for a few minutes at prom but will probably go back to their own friends groups after awhile.
(30 October 2016)

Shantelle:
I would have no way there and way back, plus people leave early I hear.
(30 October 2016)

Shantelle:
But I don't know how that's possible.
(30 October 2016)

Shantelle:
I just laugh and tell them I'm going.
(30 October 2016)

Shantelle:
They ask me why I didn't go to homecoming and will I go to prom because if I don't they'll be mad at me.
(30 October 2016)

Shantelle:
Antisocial because of speech impediment 12th grade: no friends and no transportation So, I have some acquaintances, but they have their group of friends.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment