Monday 31 October 2016

I wanted to show him some of what I do on stage

He is definitely overdue for a live front row show. Thank you for supporting me, Master. Its contents are of an adult, explicit, and sexually graphic nature. Otherwise... WELCOME to my blog. It is a collection of images, of MEN, that I find to be sexually appealing.
_

Tegan:
He's not supposed to know I know....
(31 October 2016)

Tegan:
Before he met me, he was in an exclusive singles club where he spent $2000 on membership and went on a $5000 trip.
(31 October 2016)

Tegan:
I'd really like an engagement ring with a diamond in the center.
(31 October 2016)

Tegan:
He got a $1500 ring that has an emerald in the center with tiny diamonds around it.
(31 October 2016)

Tegan:
My bf got a ring and I'm not supposed to know about it but he left out the papers one day (he leaves all his papers out) and I got curious.
(31 October 2016)

Georgene:
So that stereotype exists for no reason.
(31 October 2016)

Malia:
Im 22 and my girlfriend is?
(31 October 2016)

Karey:
Tinder or Badoo?
(31 October 2016)

Annabell:
I do think she's pretty and I would like to get to know her better, but I'm pretty shy and anxious and don't know what the best way to approach her would be.
(31 October 2016)

Annabell:
We hadn't spoken to each other before this and we don't have any classes together, other than lunch every other day.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment