Sunday 30 October 2016

She is good intellectually and requires several outlets for her energies

He had suggested I join the stormcloaks during our small trek, after seeing the empire's true colors, I just may. Name's Alexianna by the way, or just call me Lexia. As promised, I will now begin in higher detail about how I ended up in Skyrim, and my journies thus far.
_

Refugio:
Yet I can't stop thinking about her.
(30 October 2016)

Refugio:
But people say it can be harmful.
(30 October 2016)

Refugio:
I am in a dillema, I don't want to hurt her pschology or mental healt.
(30 October 2016)

Refugio:
We exchanged numbers and will meet friday night.
(30 October 2016)

Refugio:
Imet an 18yr old highschool girl in a bar. she is exactly my taste and she fancies me.
(30 October 2016)

Refugio:
Hi everybody, I'm 30 and jus broke up with my 5 year relationship.
(30 October 2016)

Talitha:
How do I convince her to come back to me?
(30 October 2016)

Talitha:
Our relationship lasted for 2 years and started wonderful and strong in the past 1 and a half of it.
(30 October 2016)

Talitha:
My guy friends said to not to talk to my ex girlfriends and other girl friends and mainly focus on her to get her back, but I like hanging with them since they are really close to me even though my gf hates them.
(30 October 2016)

Talitha:
How do I convince her to come to me.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment