Monday 31 October 2016

I am somewhat embarrassed to hold onto my cautiously-bearish sentiments on AngloGold Ashanti

Why did AngloGold shares do this? I am not ashamed to say that my own service, Emerging Trends Trader, recommended AGG at its low point months ago. It is currently sitting comfortably on a 120% gain. The stock had given me a 50% gain by that time and I was expecting some kind of pullback.
_

Enola:
So this has been super glued to my mind for about a month now.
(31 October 2016)

Josephina:
How can I get over not talking ( online)?
(31 October 2016)

Jamila:
My partner said this?
(31 October 2016)

Jamila:
I said please and they said bye and blocked me.
(31 October 2016)

Jamila:
They said im blocking you dont contact me im just going to ignore you.
(31 October 2016)

Lenna:
Do i have a chance even if she has a boyfriend?
(31 October 2016)

Lenna:
Even though she had her boyfreind for about 2 years.
(31 October 2016)

Lenna:
But i get the vibe she likes me she has a boyfriend for 2 years but she a freshman so she had him since like and she just got out of middle school and has found me and maybe she likes me and caught feelings you think so?
(31 October 2016)

Azalee:
How do I you talk to a stranger you find attractive?
(31 October 2016)

Azalee:
I would want some actual good pointers on how to start talking to a complete stranger, letting them know I'm attracted to them and have the conversation going.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment