Sunday 30 October 2016

I only wish this victim had been carrying that day she was raped

Victims never get over this violence. Victims never get over this violence. Here is a video that you MUST see. Warning it is hard to watch, but necessary. It is also for you to understand the hypocrisy of those leading the charge against self protection. Please do not let Hillary take away that protection.
_

Dorcas:
I'm a shy guy at first and even a little standoffish but I can be a great friend once I start to trust someone.
(29 October 2016)

Dorcas:
I spend my Friday and Saturday nights at home watching a movie or playing video games.
(29 October 2016)

Dorcas:
I'm not a very confident person and meeting new people i sort of a challenge for me.
(29 October 2016)

Dorcas:
I used to travel, party, etc but ever since I stopped being friends with them I haven't made any new ones.
(29 October 2016)

Dorcas:
I used to have a social life but I ended up doing something really stupid and lost some good friends.
(29 October 2016)

Dorcas:
I'm 24 with no social life at all.
(29 October 2016)

Dorcas:
Hey guys so I'm just a regular guy.
(29 October 2016)

Althea:
Ladies, what would you do if your date couldn't afford to pay for dinner so he starts crying and screaming while taking his clothes off?
(29 October 2016)

Althea:
All of this in the middle of the restaurant.
(29 October 2016)

Alanna:
My parents are divorcing over the election. Mom for Clinton and Dad for Trump. Is there a chance they will get back together after the vote?
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment