Saturday 29 October 2016

It can be almost painful for me to be among swarms of people and not know anyone

For a long time, I thought that was a problem. Meeting cool, new people is always great. I have to force myself to approach groups of people and initiate conversation. Many of my friends and family have an innate ability to socialize with anyone. It is just not natural for me. I prefer more intimate social settings.
_

Clementina:
How to get mom happy and to change her mind?
(28 October 2016)

Tanya:
Gamer girls, your advice is appreciated. So this girl and i met on an mmorpg and things were going well but it kinda got complicated?
(28 October 2016)

Tanya:
She hasn't been the same since, it feels like she's been avoiding me since, the flirting has gone to almost non existent, her texts seem very uninterested and distant, same with the phone calls.
(28 October 2016)

Tanya:
She basically got framed her for stealing about 4 months worth of in game currency.
(28 October 2016)

Tanya:
She's kinda anti social in real life so she really values her in game friends.
(28 October 2016)

Tanya:
We'd called for hours on end and send texts everyday.
(28 October 2016)

Tanya:
I just went along with it and found that i actually like her and she returned the feelings.
(28 October 2016)

Tanya:
We kept playing together and as time passed the atmosphere turned into a somewhat flirtatious environment.
(28 October 2016)

Tanya:
Eventually she threatened to call the police if the boyfriend didn't agree to leave, and he did so the problem ended.
(28 October 2016)

Tanya:
I couldn't let her suffer but i also didn't wanna be the guy that ruined a relationship.
(28 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment