Saturday 29 October 2016

Still others are fans of sustainability or wish to reduce greenhouse gas emissions

Some do it to alleviate animal suffering, others because they want to pursue a healthier lifestyle. And the more who make the switch, the more those perks would manifest on a global scale. But if everyone became a committed vegetarian, there would be serious drawbacks for millions, if not billions, of people.
_

Lisa:
I'm infatuated with this girls feet?
(29 October 2016)

Kathline:
Do i have the right to doubt that Romanian women have Human Feelings?
(29 October 2016)

Kathline:
It seems Internet trolls Censor Free Speech isnt it?
(29 October 2016)

Louanne:
Do you believe he has forgotten me ? He keeps blocking and unblocking me on Instagram !?
(29 October 2016)

Chara:
We sat like that for the whole class period.
(29 October 2016)

Chara:
And I also had my arm pressed against his, and whenever he would move around or get up, he'd always put his arm back against mine.
(29 October 2016)

Chara:
And he put the foot rest up and I put my legs up with his.
(29 October 2016)

Chara:
But yesterday in English, we had a reading day and we were sitting together on one of the couches.
(29 October 2016)

Chara:
I also don't want to risk our friendship.
(29 October 2016)

Chara:
He and I are in 11th grade now and I am just too chicken to ask him out in case he says no.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment