Monday 31 October 2016

Many of those surveyed continue to educate themselves in various ways

For one, 90% of those who responded report being satisfied in their current position. Job titles varied among those surveyed, allowing insight to be provided from a range of perspectives. Despite the high level of job satisfaction, work environment concerns were voiced.
_

Fidela:
She didn't understand I couldn't be the person she wanted me to be, which was someone who could take care of my dad.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
I lived with my aunt but I had to move out because my aunt had too high of an expectation that I could not meet.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
When I get things done it's never enough or it goes unnoticed.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
She forgets that I go to school and I'm trying to keep up with my college classes.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
My mom blames me for not doing enough at home.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
I feel like I'm not at a good environment anymore.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
My sister barely comes home because she's always at her boyfriend's place.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
My older brother quit his job, dropped out of school to dedicated his time to video games.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
My mom has one job and so does my sister.
(30 October 2016)

Fidela:
I'm seventeen and I go to school, including the college classes I'm taking.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment