Monday 31 October 2016

Did you know a lot of commercial canned pumpkin is winter squash?

Oh sure, they make great pie, no doubt. Yogurt, extra spice, half the traditional amount of sugar, and if you have them, duck eggs. Okay, not the universe but your pie? You cook fresh pumpkin by cutting it into quarters or thirds, whatever fits in your pan.
_

Margrett:
Then I learn that he's never had a girlfriend, he's all about sex.
(31 October 2016)

Margrett:
I'm no where near potential girlfriend.
(31 October 2016)

Margrett:
He's a flirt, from my observation and I mean nothing to him.
(31 October 2016)

Margrett:
He used to flirt with me and is nice some days then just completely ignores me the next.
(31 October 2016)

Margrett:
This guy, I've liked him for...since I was 12. I'm 16 now and he's 17, I've never had a boyfriend.
(31 October 2016)

Margrett:
I mean I did not complete my second semester and That my first quarter of my junior year i currently have those grades.
(31 October 2016)

Beatriz:
How do parties work in college?
(31 October 2016)

Beatriz:
Is it as exclusive as high school?
(31 October 2016)

Beatriz:
Or can u literally just go to a party?
(31 October 2016)

Beatriz:
It kinda sucks like this halloween, there have been sooo many parties and i wasnt invited to one.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment