Thursday 27 October 2016

Are you attempting to boost your visibility within the search engines?

Or are you trying to get high search engine rankings for your clients? Are you ready to learn the truth about SEO? These blog posts should contain the exact match keyword phrase within the content at least 1% of the time at a minimum. Add keyword to first 100 words of content.
_

Pok:
What makes you beautiful?
(26 October 2016)

Pok:
My wife's smile makes her beautiful that when she wears it, she doesn't even need make-up and she's turning heads when we walk in the streets.
(26 October 2016)

Eliz:
What does it mean when a guy tells you you re mature for your age?
(26 October 2016)

Eliz:
Sometimes he forgets or isn t sure of my age so he asks me whether I m 18 before telling me that I m mature for my age.
(26 October 2016)

Eliz:
Okay, so details are, I m an 18 year old girl and the guy who is telling me this is in his mid twenties.
(26 October 2016)

Pearlene:
How to keep a girl interested when I live four hours away from her?
(26 October 2016)

Pearlene:
How can I keep a level of interest for these next couple of months?
(26 October 2016)

Pearlene:
So, I decided that in December I m going to move there.
(26 October 2016)

Pearlene:
Everytime I would leave for home I would miss my buds and of course her.
(26 October 2016)

Pearlene:
Leaving her hand in my back pocket or even asking me to hold her hand as she shoots.
(26 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment