Sunday 30 October 2016

Let me start by saying I absolutely cannot multi task

I get very irritated if my thinking gets interrupted or if I'm not given time to think before being interrupted. Also I can't perform multiple tasks without becoming distracted and straying away from what I'm doing all together. I do this by recognizing what's happening in the movie in small sections and putting it together without the fluff.
_

Alpha:
The few people I do talk to are starting to slip away slowly.
(30 October 2016)

Alpha:
The cross country season will be over soon so I can't pretend like I have friends anymore.
(30 October 2016)

Alpha:
I'm in high school and I don't really hang out with anyone.
(30 October 2016)

Alpha:
Either through the Internet or by going out to do something.
(30 October 2016)

Arminda:
Is a c-section the best option if your having multiples?
(30 October 2016)

Bobbie:
Is it okay that my dad never told me he had a past marriage?
(30 October 2016)

Bobbie:
Is it right for everyone in my family to keep a secret like that from me?
(30 October 2016)

Bobbie:
I think if my dad would have told me I would have been okay with it but I can't talk about it because no one knows I know.
(30 October 2016)

Bobbie:
This was kept from me and my brother for at least 16 years.
(30 October 2016)

Bobbie:
They had no kids as far as I know but I'm kind of hurt hat I wasn't told about this from one of my parents.
(30 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment