Saturday 29 October 2016

A spa day could help rejuvenate you both physically and mentally

A full day at the spa can be expensive, so why not bring it home to you? As you prepare for your spa day, let your family or roommate know your plans so you can enjoy some uninterrupted me time. Have it your way with a comfy robe and slippers, plenty of water, your favorite healthy snacks, and soothing music.
_

Deneen:
So I've liked this guy for about half a year and he makes me really happy and we pretty much both like all of the same stuff and last weekend he asked me who i liked and I said idk and he said idk in response to that.
(29 October 2016)

Dwana:
He obviously has a girlfriend that he is hiding from me that brought that magazine into my home and I am afraid they are having intercourse and I am greatly concerned that he is going to get her pregnant.
(29 October 2016)

Dwana:
My 17 year old son has been very secretive with me lately, recently he has started to refuse to go to church with the family and tonight when I was going through his room I found a magazine with naked men in it.
(29 October 2016)

Fae:
Why do the atheists consider their position more logical than a theists foundational position?
(29 October 2016)

Fae:
One holds that the universe formed itself blindly over a period of time, and one holds that there was an ultimate intelligence behind its formation.
(29 October 2016)

Kesha:
Bladder infection or Pregnancy?
(29 October 2016)

Kesha:
I can see a doctor on Monday and can also test early on the 1st.
(29 October 2016)

Kesha:
Im 31 and have a 9 year old so it s been a while since I ve had any pregnant symptoms.
(29 October 2016)

Kesha:
I don t have any back pain or fever either.
(29 October 2016)

Kesha:
I don t have any painful or cloudy urination and my ovaries don t hurt, they just ache.
(29 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment