Monday 31 October 2016

This podcast gives us a chance to further explore the power of disruption

A healthy obsession with competition and a creative approach to problem solving make her one of the top disruptors in sports. I love having all kinds of conversations about disruption as I travel, speak and write. So listen to the first episode and then comment here, send me a tweet or a note.
_

Jacquiline:
I invited a girl from college I haven't seen in a while that i have a crush on.
(31 October 2016)

Elida:
Im 21 yrs old guy dating 14 y.o. girl, is it okay..?
(31 October 2016)

Elida:
Well the problem is that Im Asian and Im short, Im 5'5 & weigh 124 lbs... If I go with women of my age, I'd dating someone just as tall or even taller than me.
(31 October 2016)

Henrietta:
Like he had family friends he would see from time to time, but you were pretty much the only person he would hangout with regularly.
(31 October 2016)

Henrietta:
How would you feel about dating a guy where you were pretty much the only person he hungout with outside of his family?
(31 October 2016)

Marlana:
Does she likes me if she looks at me?
(31 October 2016)

Marlana:
Sooooo does she like me or what.
(31 October 2016)

Marlana:
Im not very good at reading body language.
(31 October 2016)

Marlana:
But overall i think shes cute dont know if she thinks the same but sometimes i walk past by her in the halls and she dosent look at me.
(31 October 2016)

Marlana:
Sometimes it gets more intense and i have to break away.
(31 October 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment